? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy #17 Birthday to Amberleena!!!

Amberleena got to spend her #17th Birthday with her best friend Krystal. They've been friends since the 3rd. grade. Isn't that awesome? They did Starbucks, the mall, Taco Bell, the movies, Wal-Mart, & slumber party. They had a great time together as always. I can't believe my baby girl is growing up so fast! :(

1 comments:

Joel and Leslie said...

Wow! Amber, When I think about everything else that happened five years ago, it seems so long ago. But when I think of you starting youth group five years ago, it seems like yesterday. Happy Birthday!