

This is a picture of my beautiful little niece Alexis before she took the scissors to her hair. Then the chopped up a bit picture. And then after the "real" hairdresser did what she could to fix it. She now lools a bit like "Dorothy Hamill". She needs to wear lots of girly-girl stuff as not to look boyish. LOL :) You gotta love her! Amberleena never touched her hair, but Dustan cut a chunk out of his bangs at Grandma Sharon's house when he was about two. I couldn't find his pic though. I thank God that she wasn't with her cousin "Serenity". Hee!Hee!



2 comments:
Oh my baby girl is famous on Aunties blog. Oh the terror her mommy went through when she got the text from Papa that Alexis got caugtht in the bathroom cutting her hair and now she is famous for it. LOL. Hsirdresser's Mommy :o
haha. I chopped up my bangs when I was eight right before school pictures, except it was my dad who got in trouble because he was sleeping on the couch instead of watching us. :)
Post a Comment