Oh my goodness! You two are babies! That's such a great picture, thanks for sharing it. I wish you both many, many more happy anniversaries.
Congrats! And Dan, all I can say is wow. So there is hope for tall skinny guys.
You both look so young, I look much the same from what everyone tells me, but Steve looks much, much younger than he does now in our wedding pictures.
Dan looks the exact same but you I have to search for it. Odd huh now that I see it it is obviously you but you both look so young and so cute.
so cute! I love it! Congrats you two!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! You two are babies! That's such a great picture, thanks for sharing it. I wish you both many, many more happy anniversaries.
Congrats! And Dan, all I can say is wow. So there is hope for tall skinny guys.
You both look so young, I look much the same from what everyone tells me, but Steve looks much, much younger than he does now in our wedding pictures.
Dan looks the exact same but you I have to search for it. Odd huh now that I see it it is obviously you but you both look so young and so cute.
so cute! I love it! Congrats you two!
Post a Comment