and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS?
In the first pic Amber is in the pink costume with purple skirt to the right. In the second pic she is in the same costume but in the center of the three girls.
Wow Cindi, you have been a busy little blogger. I finally get to read all of your posts. Looks like the Nutcracker was wonderful. Happy birthday to Amber and did you get your braces off? Looks like Christmas was fun, I'm glad to see you found just the right presents for everyone, you do a great job of that and I know how much thought you put into it (I've Christmas shopped with you). We love our christmas present-as you knew we would :) And the boys love theirs, Amber, that was the sweetest thing :)
2 comments:
Yay! We are so proud of you....AND, now can flash your new, improved set of pearly whites!! Are they still feeling slimy? =)
Wow Cindi, you have been a busy little blogger. I finally get to read all of your posts. Looks like the Nutcracker was wonderful. Happy birthday to Amber and did you get your braces off? Looks like Christmas was fun, I'm glad to see you found just the right presents for everyone, you do a great job of that and I know how much thought you put into it (I've Christmas shopped with you). We love our christmas present-as you knew we would :) And the boys love theirs, Amber, that was the sweetest thing :)
Post a Comment