? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Nutcracker 2007

I am eagerly awaiting this years annual Nutcracker performance. I am so excited & proud to see Amberleena's hard work pay off. This year she will be in "Clara's Friend", "Snow", "Arabien", & "Flowers". I would recommend seeing the show as it is always very entertaining.

You are cordially invited to join us for this years "Nutcracker" performance!!!

2 comments:

Wyatt & Weston's Mommy said...

Hi cindi! That looks like fun, I can't really plan things right now because of the baby, but I whould love to go. Thank you for the email you sent me the other day that was so sweet of you! I've got so much going on right now it's crazy. Talk to you soon! Love, Trish

The Bells said...

I wish that I could go, but we're going to be gone. I loved going to Ambers recital, I'm bummed about this.