? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Substitute Youth Teacher




Danny was at the coast on business last Thursday night so I taught youth group(AMP). I t went well PTL!!! Welcome to Rachel (Laura's friend)! We had Laura, Rachel, Justin, Dustan, Elijah, Serenity, & myself. Amber was at "Nutcracker" rehearsal. I must say I was a bit apprehensive because I had never taught this group before all alone, but I was wondering how I was going to deal with Elijah & Serenity when they would act up. Well, they were abnormally quiet and well behaved. Thankfully, Joel left a "Big" bag of Kisses in a very approachable place in his office especially if you are two. As you can see she was very happy & quiet. Elijah hung around & watched the dvd with the rest. The kids also foosed it up! I just hope I did the alarm ok when I left. Joel was gonna check the alarm & the thermostat. After we got home Dustan told me he set it to 45 to be funny. Youth Hah! :o


1 comments:

The Bells said...

I'm glad it went well for you on Thursday night. I love the picture of Serenity and the kisses, isn't that just like a two year old. If they're quiet, you know there's a problem.