Many of you know that I have been having some tummy troubles. My doctor is trying to get to the bottom of the problem. So I have been having a series of tests done. At my doctors appt. Monday I got the results of the very latest test which said that my liver is enlarged which I went and did a new & different blood panel yesterday which will tell of any abnormalities, and the tract time it took the barium to travel from my esoufagous to the large intestine was faster than normal (don't know exactly what that means doctor was not concerned), but the doctor examined my tummy quite intensively and with all of my pain and symtoms he is leaning towards the possibility that I might have a hernia. It's in the area where they previously attempted my hysterectomy laproscopically and failed due to scar tissue and other things. So this Friday morning I have to have a catscan done on my tummy which will reveil everything in my tummy and we'll go from there. I will keep you posted...
The Little Things in Life Count the Most
18 years ago


1 comments:
All things considered, that doesn't sound all bad. My friend had to have a second surgery after her hysterectomy because of scar tissue (lot's of pain, swelling, etc.). She's been doing great now for several years!
Post a Comment