? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Toothless Grin

Elijah came home from school today looking like this! He said it fell out at lunch today. He showed me that it was loose yesterday and I just figured that it would hang on for at least a few more days as they did with Amber & Dusty. What a surprise! He was so excited to put his tooth under his pillow for the TOOTH FAIRY. Well, the tooth fairy was so busy that she came on the second night! Sometimes I think maybe I should resign my MOTHER duties. I wonder how I ever used to do everything with Amber & Dusty. I guess I'm just getting OLDER!

0 comments: