? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, February 11, 2008

Amped @ Snowman Hill





































Saturday Danny & I took a group of youth to sled at Snowman Hill (eleven in all). It was a beautiful sunny/warm day. The kids had a BLAST!!!

3 comments:

Joel and Leslie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast...It seemed like you had the perfect weather for it! Good pics.

Anonymous said...

Lucas almost ruined my shirt!...but yeah he totally could of won that fight with Justin. I just didn't want to have a muddy mess to wash. lol :D

And I just wanted to say I had a blast on that day...it twas brilliant! ^.^ Wo i ni Mommy and Dadda! xo

-Amberleena Ballerina <><

Anonymous said...

I tink Justin would have hurt Lucas. Good thing it was stopped.