? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Procrastination


Well, I know it's about time and it's pretty pathetic too! Yes it is me and yes it is 2:09 a.m. Danny is out of town and because I can never sleep as good as I do when he is home I thought I would spend some time & BLOG & some time I have spent! At least I got my template changed. They sure don't offer many options do they? Tomorrow is Amber's first day teaching @ Buckeye School of the Arts and boy is she excited and of course I am too! I am so proud of her! This is an internship and will get school credit in her homeschool program. She will be teaching Tuesdays & Thursdays from 2-3. Her first class will consist of 8 6th. grade girls. So if you could remember her in your prayers that would be great! Oh and goodmorning!

2 comments:

The Bells said...

Wow, you really were busy on your blog! It looks nice Cindi :)

Cindi Sue said...

Thanks, it's alot of work on dial-up and I've been wondering why I get very little feedback, not that I care what people think or anything! LOL:]