? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Getting Started

Well, here I am finally as a member of the "Blogger" family. It's been very slow going since I'm working with a dinosaur and my time is very limited. So be patient and I will do my best. Stay tuned for the up & coming stuff!!!

2 comments:

Joel and Leslie said...

Here is what I am thinking Cindi: You moved into the 21st century with a new tv. Then you took the next step and got a blog. Now you need to upgrade to Clear Wire High speed for $35 a month and get Dan and Dusty a 360.

The Bells said...

Yes, I agree about the high speed, you just can't work any other way. You'll never want to post anything because it's too slow and we must know what you're up to :)